Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

The Main Story. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 am

"B-because...because I-I can offer you a high p-place" she stuttered. "Are you R-Robin Hood?"
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 am

"Robin Hood? That man who claims to help the poor, but doesn't give anything to the Tinners? No. I'm Hope. The bleeding tophat. The unknown traveller. But why do you search for Robin Hood?"
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 am

"B-because I just h-have"-she took a deep breath-"because s-someone asked me to f-find him."
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 am

"I have to 'find' him." Hope said. "I have 'things' to do." He shrugged. "You're being awfully vague. Who is giving you orders? There are some people I don't want as my enemy. I might spare you."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Ravena thought about this. She didn't want to die but she also didn't want to invoke Theodore's wrath. She qorried her lip gently. Tamzen had meanwhile made a run for it, trying to find some help.
"I am not s-sure if he w-wil appreciate me t-t-telinng his name" Ravena finally said.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 pm

''You're damn right he wouldn't.''Said Theodore who was slowly walking around the two. ''Now, what is it this time.'' His cheery facade was nowhere in sight, he was dead sirius. (WHAT?! NOOO?? SIRIUS ISN'T DEAADDD!!!)

(Yeah he does Mo,read his Bio.)

''Of course,but she's probably out wnjoying herself isn't that a good thing,Rosie?''Said Anthony (THE KING). (Also, I'm now picturing her as Rose,okay then.)

''E-erm,sir?''Asked Camille expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"I take it that you are the one looking for Robin Hood?" Hope asked. "Well, I'm not him. I don't claim to help the poor. I help only the people that choose to help me. Now, I didn't catch your name. Maybe because you didn't say it yet. What was it again?"
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:25 am

Ravena had been taught never to give her name to anybody in situations like this. She took a deep breath, turned around and tried to make a run for it, screaming all the way, hoping that someone would hear her and check her out.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 am

"Oh great, I ask something and she runs away screaming. Is she always such an attention-seeker?" Hope asked the man, who seemed to be her 'boss'. "Oh well, it's not like I care about things like that. But if there's a screaming girl, the guards are never too far away. I fear I must leave before they get here." Hope said. He pushed up his glasses, and sighed. "I don't doubt that our paths will cross again, but please don't confuse me with that foolish Robin Hood. I'm nothing like him. If you want to know who I am, ask the guards about the Bleeding Tophat. You'll hear the most interesting stories." He said with a grin.

Before the man could answer, Faith landed on his shoulder and they ran off. There were more places they needed to be. After a bit of parcour over the rooftops, Hope found himself in the Silver district. He strolled through a couple of alleys before he got to another store. He didn't intend on robbing this one though.

"Rosalina!" He said as he walked in. "I haven't seen you in a while. How's life?"
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 am

Theodore massaged his temples as he walked away, dissapearing into the crowd. ''I need new accesories.''He mumbed. Phineas crept up on his shoulder and whispered in his ear:''So,what do we think of this a-'Bleeding Tophat- guy?'' Theodore waived his hand hand dismissively:''Eh, show off, thinks he's such a big shot. But,he might come in handy.''

Matt huffed,the conversation has pretty much died and she wasn't too happy 'bout that.

Camille was being annoyed. (AHEM,KIITTT,AHEM..)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:09 am

(I fail. I'll just jump in with Ravena when I think it's needed.)

"Yes?" Jasper asked, still soaked. "Oh, it's you, miss." Henry was still laughing. "You coming, miss Matt?" the rabbit asked.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 am

''You can bet your sorry ar-Erm...I mean,yes I'd love to.''Said Matt as she jumped into the boat.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 am

"Where do you need to go, miss?" Jasper said as he sat down, shivering because of the cold.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 am

''Well, there's a shop I need to o to, in the Sliver Zone.''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 am

Jasper nodded. "We need to go there, too." He enjoyed the sun and the silence for a while.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:37 am

''The Silver zone? Or the shop?''Inquired Camille.

Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 am

"The Silver Zone" Jasper explained as they arrived. Henry quickly hopped off the gondola, followed by Jasper who held his hands out to the ladies.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:44 am

''O-oh, right.''Camille answered.

Matt was bored so she started splashing Henry.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:49 am

Henry squeaked and hopped away. "Hey, please don't do that!"
"Shall we?" Jasper asked.

Nizar was very bored.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 am

''Let's.''Said Matt as she motion for the gondolier to take them to the SILVER zone. Euterpe (her Daemon) hopped after Henry (She's an owl.)

Last edited by The Master's companion on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:20 am

Jasper nodded. He stared at the water, still overjoyed with his sudden promotion to Court Engineer. And a little phased by the fact that he suddenly had an apprentice. He was barely a legitimate engineer.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 am

"Soooooo..."Began Matt.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:11 am

"So?" Jasper asked, turning tolook at her. Henry wasstaring at the owl.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:18 pm

''Did you know..Sow -bugs are extremely useful creatures.''Said Matt in a patheic attempt to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:32 pm

(Oh wow this is going NOWHERE. Mo, grab yourself a keyboard and wake Rosalina up already!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: