Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

The Main Story. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:48 pm

(Pssh, sow-bugs are VERY interesting..no but siriusly,Mo...DO SOMMINK!)

The arrived at the Silver Zone.

''We-e-ell, I'd b-better b-be g-g-going.''Said Camille as shestepped out of the gondola,asisted by the gondolier, and walked towards the next gondola stand to wait for a gondola to take her to Rose's. That gondola arrived quickly and she stepped in and was taken to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 pm

"Is that so?" Jasper said. He didn't bother to think about it. He was merely being polite. He was curious about Mat's hair, though.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 am

Matt nodded. "They are, I tried to study them once and they actually helped me with this..thing..I was making."

(Tja. )
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 am

Rosa was working in the back of her shop, so she couldn't really hear it when people walked in...
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 am

As Camille entered the shop she noticed she wasn't the only person in it.
She just stood there, trying not to draw any attention.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:02 am

(Meep..tesssstiiinnnggg..)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 am

This was more Jasper's forte. "What were you making?"
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:17 am

''A-burglar proof wallet.''Anounced Matt,proudly.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:34 am

Hope looked to his left, where Faith was sitting on his shoulder. He noticed a while back that the bird was heavier than normal. He had a wallet in his beak. "The man who mistook us for Hood?" He asked, lifting up one eyebrow. "Aye." Faith said. The raven laughed. Hope simply snatched the wallet from his beak and put it in one of his pockets, after counting the money that was in it.

((GEEZ MO, GET ACTIVE! Also, Peeves, REALLY BIG SIGNATURE!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 am

(I know...)

``9whut do I says now?)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:55 am

Jasper thought about the concept before saying: "How exactly did you make that?" Not that the chance was high one would get robbed, he thought.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Matt smiled. ''Well, I had this wallet,yeah. Then I secued it on a ..roll..of iron plates I'd made..then with a few..well placed,I must add, gears..I could make it roll up again..It's..it's really awesomer than it souns...'''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:04 am

"Interesting" Jasper said, pondering over. "Do you still have the blueprint of it somewhere?" he asked. He was curious about such design, and was wondering about the level of skill his 'apprentice' had. He climbed out of the gondola as it had long since arrived and held his hand out to Mat. "My house is close by" he said.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 am

Rosalina was done and went back to the other part of the store. There were people. "Madre de mia!" Rosa said. "Hay gente en mi tienda." She smiled. "Haven't seen you for a while. What've you been up to?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 am

"Oh, you know. The usual." Hope said. He glanced at the girl that walked into the store a while back. It might not be too smart to discuss things while she was there, he thought. He could only hope that she wouldn't see his mark. It could get Rosalina in trouble.

"I have to store some things in the back. It shouldn't take too much time. Please don't hesitate to help your other customer. I would hate to make a lady wait." He said with a grin. Without turning around, he walked into the back of the store. He stored the pocketwatch in a safe place and looked around in the storage. "A bit too close fer comfort, wasn't it?" Said his raven deamon. "Yeah. I wouldn't want to make a scene in this place. I'd lose on of the few safe places that I have in this city." Hope sighed. He just had to wait until the girl left the store, to get out again.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 am

"Vale." Rosalina said. She looked at the girl. "Can I help you??"
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 am

''Y-yes..I-I'm l-l-oo-king f-f-for a-a-Ugh,h-he-r-re.''She stammered as she handed the lady a piece of folded parchment.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 am

Rosa unfolded the parchment and looked. "Ah, una daga y una ballesta." Rosalina said. She went away and came back with the weapons. "Here you go." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 am

''S-si..Gr-gr-g-raci. Ugh..T-thank you.''Mumbled Camille as she took her stuff and left the shop.

Matt was smiling.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 am

Rosalina went to the back of her store. "So, what've you really been up to, and what do you want?" She asked (Not in an unfriendly way, btw.)
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

''Soo..''Began Matt.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 am

"So?" Jasper said, turnong his head to her while he kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 am

To this, Matt threw her hands in the air helplessly. ''Well, excuuusseee me for trying to resurrect the coversation.''
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

"I heard some rumors about the artifacts." Hope said. "So I went searching. Of course, most of them were fakes. But I managed to find something that seems to be the real one this time." He pointed at the drawer in which he had hidden the watch. "A bronzepocket-watch that always shows the right time. The legendary watch of Brundundius? It could be. Anyway, I'll keep searching for the rest of them." He said and stood up. "Anyway, I was wondering how you were doing. How's life? And how are the sales going?" Hope asked. He smiled. This was one of the few places where he could have a relaxed chat with someone.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ah" Jasper said. He wasn't used to people who actually wanted to talk with him. Most people ignored him, thinking he was too stupid for an intelligent conversation. Henry,who had taken his place in Jasper's arms again, sighed softly. The engineer already saw the mansion rising up from behind some other houses, and he quickened his pace, trying to escape the awkward conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: