Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

The Main Story. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am

"It's Joseph!" said boy shouted. "And I /am/ above you!"

"Thank you, Miguell sir" Jasper said, marvelling at the room. It was tiny but it would have to do. It was in the citadel, for the Gods' sake! He had a silly grin on his face. He would have to redecorate (read: get his stuff over there) but he loved it already.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 am

"Siriusly, you're gonna zone me? Wow, that's kind of sad....Joey."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am

"Tsk" Joseph said before turning around. "You sure ya wanna play in the garden, Benedict?"

Ravena was getting curious.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am

Hope walked around in the Tin zone. His tophat speckless as usual, and his gaze towards the horizon. And while the horizon isn't the easiest thing to see while you are in the Tin zone (all those stupid tiny houses standing in the way), it could be seen while standing on top of some of the higher buildings. Hope liked standing on high things. It gave him an overview of the situation. As usual, the situation in the Tin zone was a lot of people walking around. Some carrying their belongings, some pulling a cart. Steam-driven vehicles were a rare sight in this part of the city. They mostly stayed in or above Bronze.

"Are ye done lookin'? Ye're obsessed with that view, aren't ya?" said Faith. The raven landed on his shoulder. "Well, if you could tell me where the guards are, I could pass the wall to Bronze and we could get this over with" Hope replied. "I thought ya wanted tah know wheare the guards AREN'T, or do ya wanta get into a fight, lad?" "Please don't get witty with me, Faith. We don't have time for this".

The guards where on their usual shift. Hope passed by them without too much trouble. Maybe one or two of them saw a red shine in the dark, or the glimpse of a black bird passing by. But most of the guard knew well enough that those things weren't something you wanted to get involved with.

((We're at the 6th page. I have a right to give the Tinners a chance to start their part of this story!))
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am

(Yes you have! I need a Tinner too! But I have no idea what kind of charrie to make.)
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 am

(Peeves.. you're picture is kind of making me uncomfortable.. Btw.. what do I do now.. was to lazy to read everything..)
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:34 pm

(Like I care. And..jus go read. Or you know. Talk to the king. Or go somewhere. Annoy your brother, c'mone Mo)

(I'm just going to be mysterious like Alex and ottell you what just happened with Theo.)

Theodore went up to the sudy again, wiping theblood of his upper-arm (s'that a word? Meh, tis a word now.).

'''Course he does. I'm here. Jut kidding Bens. So what were you guys planning on doing?''Asked Matt.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"Are you done?" Ravena asked, more calm than she currently felt.w

"Ignoring you" Joseph said.

Jasper was once again, lost. He sighed,in expasratiin and wandered around the corridors, looking for something he recognized. He decided he ahould map the citadel, to prevent this from hapening again.

Nizar tossed the apple up, before Kadar snatched it away.
"Hey! I was gonna eat that!" Nizar said, crossing his arms. Kadar grinned, clapping his hands.
"You can eat it later! Later! But you know what I saw?" Kadar shrieked.
"Well?" Nizar said.
"Strange stranger!" the monkey shrieked, dancing around. Nizar frowned.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 am

"Oh,that, yes."He said. "Now, where's my coat, I must be leavng."

"Jasper, why don't you do everyone a favour and shut up."Said Matt. "Ooh, and...There's a new engineer, so I've got romeet him. Anyone wanna join me?"

Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:42 am

"It's Joseph!" he shrieked indignantly. "Nobody's gonna join you, so go away!"

"Aren't you going to show me the result?" Ravena asked, looking up from her book.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 am

(I haz just decided that Matt is somewhat psychic..like to a certain extent. Which explqins the nameslip."

"Right,right, whatever. I'll be in the northern wing if you need me."

"Oh, no, Ravena, I've got qnother job for you. Find that Robin Hood guy.."

(Why doesn't Hope steal something from Ravena, so we can get in tough. So I can hire him.)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 am

(She's gonna scream so loud even the king can hear it xD)
Ravena sighed. "Fine. As long as you get me a new maid." She really had wanted to see it; while it scared her, it was her gateway to a better life.

"Yes, go away now" Joseph said, making 'shoo'ing' movements at her.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 am

"Oh,yeah,sure. I'll send someone by tomorrow."Replied Theodore dismissively.

Matt rolled her eyes as she walked away towards where she knew Jasper would be.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:52 am

Ravena shrugged and held her arm out for Tamzen. The peacock glared at Theodore.

Jasper was still lost.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 am

Theodore chuckled yet again as he threw his cane up,only to catch it seconds later. "Well, I guess I'll see ypu around miss. "He said cheerily. He then left the house.

After a mere five minutes Matt walked up to Jasper. "Hello, you must be Jasper."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 am

Jasper looked up, startled. "Oh yes. And you are miss ...?"

Ravena just sighed and grabbed a sheet of parchment.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:02 am

"I'm Mathilda Alcester Waver, sir. I believe I'm going to be your apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:05 am

"A-apprentice?" Jasper stuttered. Henry snickered at his shock. "But miss, I am barely an fully legitimate engineer myself!" Henry pushed the youth's jaw closed.
"Not a very charming face, Jasper."
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:07 am

Matt chortled. "S'not like I'm too happy about i-Well, I am, but..well,yeah. You're funny. Anyway, King's orders."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 am

Jasper sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Right...could you please help me find my way to the jetty then?" he asked. He decided that there wasn't much he could do about the situation other than accept it.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:12 am

"Can I? Can I? I practically built the freakingbthing. Apart from the part where I didn't. But I could've. Sort of. Kind of. Maybe. Oh, yes, I'll take ya."Was her reply as she started walking toward the jetty.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 am

"Right." Jasper was doubting if he could manage this. Having an apprentice. "If I may be so bold to ask..I've seen little to no daemon's here in the castle. Why is that?" He couldn't really imagine being without Henry all the time.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 am

"Oh, well, the Deamons are with their people, it's just, you don't really see them. It's well, complicated and I'm not sure if I s-You know what,just forget what I just said. If I can give you one piece of advice don't flaunt Henry."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:25 am

"And why not?" Henry asked, offended. "I may be a mere rabbit, but I am sure I will be able to escape anything that comes after me." Jasper nodded.
"My mother's own daemon thought him too. Azriel was one of the most agile creatures I have ever laid my eyes upon."
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:26 am

"Pssh, typical of you. It's nothing against you. It's just..King's orders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: