Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

The Main Story. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 am

Hope wasn't doubting that the woman would somehow mess up and leak out that he was here. And since waiting for the guards to arrive wasn't the most usefull thing to do, he slipped into the door that said "personnel only". There wasn't anyone in sight, so he kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 am

Hawkeye was dressed in her finest. A coat was draped over her shoulders, her hands behind her back. She stood upon the balcony, along with some other high-positioned goofs, and watched over the festivities. Her coat was black with golden embroidery, just like the rest of her clothes. There was a pin with a plane pinned upon her chest. Rifle was perched upon her shoulder, adjusting his coat.
"Are you going to join in soon, darling?" the hawk said mockingly. She barely turned her head.
"Maybe, I am not sure."
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 am

((Geez mensen, wordt weer eens actief. Deze RP heeft meer dan genoeg leven erin zitten, maar als niemand meer reageert dan valt het snel dood ja..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: