Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

The Main Story. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 am

Jasper waited nervously, playing with the ring on his finger -which was a cog attached to a silver band, showing his position in the Engineer guild and his Zone- glad that his little thing was well-received. He had another gift, more frail and suited for a female more than a King.
"Is the King always like this?" Henry asked Charlie softly.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 am

Charlie who was busy chewing on his whiskers looked up bewildered. ''Like whut,mate?"

(Imma go sleep now..VERY earlly day t'morrow..G'night folks!)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 am

"Pacing around, mumbling things" Henry explained patiently. "I do not intend to be disrespectful, as the New Civilization flourishes, I am just curious. He reminds me an awful lot to Jasper when he was younger."

((Have fun tomorrow and don't forget to check tomorrow morning if you have the time ;D ))
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 am

''Ah, well, yeah.. He's great fun though!''Added the Badger enthusiastically.

(Thnx, and I'lll try Razz)
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 am

Joanna jumped from her mother's lap. "Is something wrong, sweety?" Rose-Mary asked. "No, mommy, but daddy's calling me. He wants me to meet someone." "Ohw.." Rose-Mary said surprised, she tilted her head. "I wonder who.." She said. Joanne was biting her lip. She always felt nervous about meeting new people. Her mother saw her face and smiled. She took her by the hand. "Well, let's go then." They went to... whereever you people are...
As they walked in, a servant said "Her Royal Highness Queen Rose-Mary Deborah Ayresleigh Outwood and Princess Joanne Elizabeth Ayresleigh Outwood. "
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:13 am

''Ah, Jo, darling.''Said Dav-Erm..King Anthony excitedly. ''There you are, I'd like you to meet Jasper Jeremy Kenward.''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 am

"Can you believe it? They say Robin Hood struck again last night!" She gave a gasp, albeit exaggerated and put her hand in front of her mouth with graceful movements.
"Really? That man has no honour!" she commented, before the gossip moved on. Ravena sipped on her drink before checking her pocket watch. Tamzen sat on the back of her hair, watching.

Jasper bowed again quickly.
"M'ladies" he said. "How wonderful to meet such people." He gulped and looked a lot more nervous. Adults, al right. But to be checked out by a child? Jasper wasn't that good with children.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 am

"We're pleased to meet you too." Joanne said, she looked up at her mother. "Right, mommy?" She whispered. "Right." Her mother said smiling. She went to her throne and sat down, her daughter stood next to her.

Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 am

Jasper procured yet another creature, which was far smaller, and far more delicate. He wound it up and opened his palm, causing the mechanic butterfly to flutter around the room for a while.
"A gift for the ladies" he said. Henry had trouble with containing his laughter, smirking.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm

The King was nervouly eyeing his youngest daughter, waiting for her to judge the newcomer. He'd never let anyone work for him, if Joanne didn't aprove..

(Het is freaking 05:07 atm O.o)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 pm

((D'aww, poor you!))
Jasper was very nervous himself, his hand constantly twitching. He worried his lip gently and gulped again. He really wanted to get this position..

Ravena decided it was time and rose to her feet, extending her arm for Tamzen to take place on.
"We should go; my teacher will arrive in half an hour" she explained. She greeted fellow gossipers before returning to the carriage, which without horses. Tamzen sat down, watching the Bronze Zone pass by with something akin to disgust before they pulled up at D'Auditori Manor.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:21 am

Joanne's grey eyes got even bigger when she saw the butterfly. "Ooohhww." She said. "It's pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:23 am

Jasper felt a little more secure by that statement.
"Glad you like it, m'lady." His hands still didn't stop twitching.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:26 am

(Mwuhahahhaha, beware of the evil five year old!!!)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 am

The doors opened and Joseph slipped in. Jasper was sure he was about to get a mental breakdown; he already had enough stress dealing with three royals, and now this boy came in. He quickly spotted the mark of a Golden, and he made a quick bow as the boy walked in, bowed a little and said:
"Hi lord, ladies, have you seen my daddy?" He was dressed in pantaloons and boots, his dress shirt stained and his hair caked with mud.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 am

''Ah,Joseph. Weeelll, not that I'm aware of but you could check the Library.''Suggested the King, not at all startled by the boy's presence. ''Though, I'd like you to leave now, I'm kind of in the middle of something.''He added wwith a cough.

Theodore payed the gondolier after he had stepped out and made his way to her house.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 am

"Yes sire, I'm sorry but thank you!" Joseph slipped away as quietly as an elephant, a bit red before he ran through the hallways, looking for his father. Jasper pursed his lips in thought.

Ravena sat in the lounge, already preparing her books.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Theodore sighed,put on his 'happy mask' (not really a mask...just a oofy smile..and the likes. ) and rag the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 pm

One of the servants opened the door and quickly brought him in to the lounge.
"Professor Bricklan, m'lady" the maid said with a bow and Ravena looked up, giving a coy smile.
"Oh, how nice to see you again professor. I hope there weren't any problems on your way here?"

((Oh, I shouldn't think about her and play AC. And then encounter Lucrezia Borgia. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 pm

''Naturally.''Said Theodore happily as he removed his outer coat.
He then looked expectantly at Ravena, waiting for her to have the servant leave.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Ravena shooed the maid away with the words 'go make yourself usefull or something'.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 pm

The smile dissapeared from Theodore's face,immediatly. ''Now. You had something to tell me,I believe?"
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 pm

((This is the 100th post!))
She rose from seat and pursed her lips. "I received bird that there they are having a new court engineer today" sRavena said with a hint of bitternes in her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:49 pm

(Yay...101st Post!)

''Ah, who?''Inquired Theodore seemingly not to interested.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"Some boy from the silver zone has been summoned to court" Ravena saud while petting her daemiom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: