Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

The Main Story. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:53 pm

''Right, and this is relevant be-''He stopped midsentence. ''Don't tell me. Is it that..Kenward kid?!''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 am

"If what they say is true" she confirmed. "Though I can't phantom why. Rumours have it he is too stupid to find his own mother's grave."
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:13 pm

''Ugh, I simply loathe that kid. Oh, and now I'll have...to..talk....to him and the likes. For I'll be teaching that little bra-''He stopped,checking if they were truly alone.''That brat. Benedict, stuck up know-it-all. Oh, and Ravena.''He contiued now turning to face her again.''I need you to do some research on one Robin Hood, to check if he won't be a threat, or..well, who he is.''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"I am not sure if it is possible. Speculations about his identity are endl-" She stopped mid-sentence, glaring at the maid who had come in. Ravena was not sure how much she had heard and looked at Theodore with questionable eyes.
Back to top Go down
KillerSaltShaker
Cog
Cog
KillerSaltShaker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 pm

(Yes! Bee is in. *add saloon-doors-effect here*)

Vivian was walking through the streets of the Tin zone. A little hummingbird was circeling around her head.
'What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?" It said in a high-pitched voice.
'Would you just calm down for a moment?'
He made two more circles and started floating next to Vivians head.
'But it's you're day off! You gót to go do something!'
'Yeah, I know, but what?'

Benedict was in his room. He picked up his toy-gun.
'Pew pew! Drrr Drr! Boom!' He said as a soundrack for his game.
Oh how he loved being alone.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:07 am

"Now be a good boy and find someting to do" Joseph's father told him. Said boy nodded and wandered around the citadel. Joseph went to his friend Benedict's room, hoping he wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

(OWLSSAYHOOOT IS FREAKING COMING IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!)

(i SHAL REPLY LATER)
Back to top Go down
KillerSaltShaker
Cog
Cog
KillerSaltShaker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 am

When Benedict heard the knock on the door he most instantly sat down on his bed and threw his pistol under it.
'Come in!'
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 am

Joseph opened the door and smiled broadly. "Hey Benny, wanna play?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
KillerSaltShaker
Cog
Cog
KillerSaltShaker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:43 am

Benedict was releaved that when he saw it was his friend in the doorway.
'Of couse! What do you want to play?
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 am

Joseph thought about it and said; "We could play night, or explorers in the garden..."
Back to top Go down
KillerSaltShaker
Cog
Cog
KillerSaltShaker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 am

'Garden!' Benedict said, grabbing his friends hand and pulling towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 am

Theodore turned around slowly, his happy mask on his face once again. ''Why hello there,Miss. I was wondering if you could show me the library, I need to to some research and your Mistress appears to be tired.''

Matt was sitting in THE tree in the garden, hidden from everyone behind the many leaves, reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:14 am

The maid nodded meekly, her gaze averted, and gestured for Theodore to follow her. Ravena sighed and said:
"So hard to find good personnel these days."

Joseph grinned and raced down the staircase, shouting: "Last in the garden is a rusty cog!"
Back to top Go down
KillerSaltShaker
Cog
Cog
KillerSaltShaker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 am

When Benedict and Joseph arrived at a large door, held his friend back.
He slipped in the room and walked towards his father.
'Father, me and Joseph are going to take a walk in the garden.' He said in a very solemn voice.Way to solemn for his age.
They walked out the door an Benedict grinned at his friend.
'Come and get me, you rusty cog!'
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 am

"No way!" Joseph snickered and he raced on, only to slam into the door. He fell on his but and glared at the offending piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 am

Theodore followed but then stopped just before he left the room and turned to Raven. A genuine happy smile on his face. ''I think I can finally start testing.''He annonced genly padding his briefcase,then addded:''You don't mind do you? I could get you a new one..tomorrow.''

Matt heard the boys run in the garden and she immediatly slid down a couple of branches, though she made sure she was still hidden.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 am

"I don't mind, as long as you don't leave traces" Ravena said before turning to one of the books on the table. "I'd like to see the result, though."

((Did you know, Peeves, that on page 3, Joanne claims the butterfly is pretty? So maybe, we could move that part on by having the King say: OMIGOSH THATS AWESOME HIRED! or something.))
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 am

"Curious as ever.."Mumbled Theodore as he mad e alittle skip-jump thingoe as he folloewd the maid.

(You can be maid yes?)

"Weeeelll, I guess that settles it then."Said the King.

Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:32 am

The maid opened the door to the Library, patiently waiting and staring at the ground. This man terrified her for some reason, like no man had done before. Perhaps it was some kind of aura around him, she thought.

Jasper swallowed. "So..." he said, still very unsure.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 am

The King turned, walking towards his throne when he stopped and said:"Oh, well, you're hired of course. Miguell show him to his room."

Miguell did as he was told.

Theodore let out a small chuckle as he opened hid briefcase and retrieved two iron gloves. He put one on straight away, gently tapping his thumb to his fingers as he put the other on the table. Then, mocking a sigh, he said."S'really quite a pity. Oh, who am I kidding I know I'll enjoy thissss."He told, well no one in particular seemingly. It was then that he got a knife from his pocket, a beatifull bronze knive engraved with various paterns. "May Beatha Bas be with me.." He mumbled as his hand suddenly shot out to pierce the maid with his knife, which he did. As the girl lay there on the floor,cold and unmoving, Theodore put the other glove on and began repeating the tapping. When the gloves had loaded he kneeled down next to the girl and help her head in his hands. Silently counting to 13 he waited.

Matt felt as if she had been waiting long enough and jumped from the tree, right in front of Benedict and Joseph.
"Boo." She said, without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 am

Joseph stepped backwards, surprised, startled, but not quite afraid. He glared at her.
"You shouldn't scare us!" he said with an offended tone.

"Thank you, my lord!" he said before quickly gathering Henry and following Miguell.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 am

"You shouldn't scawe us..blah,mehmhemeh.."Mocked Matt, a smile creeping onto her face. "Soooo, d'ya miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 am

"No!" Joseph said immediately. "I was perfectly content without you, missy!"
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 am

"Ugh, you should shut up more often Joey."Said Matt as she started walkint towards the tree once again.

Miguel brought Jasper up to his tiny room in the eastern tower of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: