Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

The Main Story. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 am

"But this other girl-"
"Camille" Henry supplied.
"She had her daemon with her!" Jasper said. Henry sighed as he saw the jetty coming into view. He wasn't really fond of water.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 am

Hope looked down into the alley. There wasn't anyone near, but he double-checked anyway. Then, he jumped down into the streets. He walked a little while until he finally reached the more populated area of the bronze circle. He walked towards the store that he heard about, very relaxed, not caring about the looks people gave him. He didn't even bother hiding the sign of a Tinner.

When he closed the door, he turned the "Open" sign around. Nobody should interfere. The counter of the antiquar was empty, but he heard someone in the back of the store. "I'm sorry, but can anyone help me?" Hope said with a bit of acted helplessness in his voice. "Oh, sure, just give me a moment." said a voice. A young man came out of the door. "What could I help you with?" He asked. "I heard a weird, but interesting story about this store. Something about a bronze pocket clock." "Oh, you are quite well informed. I found a peculiar pocket-clock a while back. It's of very high quality" the man said. He had a smile on his face like he had just made a fortune. "Could I please see the object?" Hope asked very politely. The man walked to the other side of the counter, grabbed something out of a small box and showed him a pocket clock made purely of bronze.

"Thank you very much." Hope said with a cold voice, before he leaped over the counter and kicked the man in the chest. He flew into the wall and collapsed. Without making too much noise, Hope took the pocket clock, the mans wallet and a bottle of water. "Only a fool would tell a stranger that he found the Watch of Brundudius." He said while he put the object in his pocket. Then, he walked out, checked for guards and went back to the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:02 am

Ravena draped the shawl over her shoulders before she stepped out of the carriage. She decided to snoop around for more information about this Robin Hood figure. She had woven pearls into her hair and had taken all of her precious jewellery, trying to lure this figure out. Her dress matched the peacock. She strolled through the Bronze Zone. She sighed, still a little bit disappointed, but the stroll made her feel better already. The appreciating or jealous looks did great things for her mood. Tamzen was walking beside her, his tail spread. He, too, loved the looks.
"Now they are appreciating us" she told her daemon. "But they should look up to us."
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 am

(I thought of something on the Deamons in the Citadel.)

'''You will learn more, in due time, but let' s just say that there's a 'zone' well, not zone really but in between the Northern Tower and the Fountain..You should not let your Daemon be seen. Out here-''She said, her arm making a circle covering the entire courtyard.''It's okay, just keep it in minsd. Now, Jetty,eh? Here we are.''

Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 am

Jasper shrugged, deciding to drop it. "I'll be back soon, I need get my tools and a few of the blueprints I have laying around" he said, stepping in the gondola. Henry stilled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 am

Already in the gondola, and desperatly trying to hide her face behind her scarf, was Camille. Charlie , however, wasn't intent on hiding and crawled over to Henry. ''Oi, I's seen you here before,innit?''

Matt felt she should join him,even though he hadn't actually asked.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 am

Hope was standing on one of the rooftops. If someone cared to look up, they would probably see him. People never seemed to do that though. He opened the pocketwatch he had just stolen, changed the time by a couple of hours and closed it again. When he reopened it, the time was exactly right again. Either it was a cheap trick, or this really was the Watch of Brundudius. Only an expert would know the difference, though.

Faith landed on his shoulder. "Did ye find what ye were lookin' fer, lad?" "Yes, I did." "Now what will you do with it?" "Nothing in particular. It's just not something that should be for sale in a mere store. And it's always good to have something interesting with you." "Now ye're speakin' in riddles again."

Hope lifted his shoulders and put the pocketwatch back in his pocket. He sat down on the sides of the roof, and looked down, where he saw a woman get out of a carriage...
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 am

Jasper screamed. Loudly. Before toppling over the edge of the gondola and falling into the water. Henry was laughing again (it is quite a process that repeats itself, innit?), as Jasper glared at him from in the water.
"Y-yes" Henry said when he had finally stopped laughing. "Half an hour ago, if memory serves me right."

Ravena wandered around. She couldn't quite decided which club was best for the gossips she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:11 am

Joanne randomly walked away, and went to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 am

Joseph saw Joanne coming and poked Benedict. "Hey, there's your baby sister!"
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am

Joanne walked towards Benedict and Joseph. "Hello!" She said.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 am

''Well, what with you bein' such a fancy lookin' lad, i' prob'nly did. Now,what's up with yer person. He,isuh layin..uh, in the water..''Mumbled Charlie.
Camille sighed, so much for being unnoticed.

Matt lended Jasper a hand, as soon as she stopped laughing..which took a while.

Theodore was walking towards the nearest gondola stand.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:23 am

(So.. Peeves.. what do we do now?? )
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 am

"You startled him" Henry explained. "Don't worry. He can swim."
Jasper grasped it before climbing back in the gondola again. "You're not going to bite me again, are you?" he asked Charlie.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 am

(Dunno, be creartive..Make a carrie TALK TO DAVI-ERM THE KING!!!)

'Oh, okay..Nah, imma try to behave, ain't I Milleh.''Said Charlie.

Camille grunted,mentally. What part of LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS didn't he understand. ''Y-y-yesss. A-a-r-re--yo-u o-k-k-k-kay?''
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am

(What in the world would I say then??)
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 am

(Stuff, geez Mo... Talk about...the new guy you just hired..your daughter. The news/gossip..Like Robin Hood XD Hint,hint..Erm...People gone missing..how much you LURVE him Wink )
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:05 am

"I wonder where she went..." Rose-Mary mumbled.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 am

''Hhhm, Joanne? She's probaly out to anno-erm, play with her brother? Is something the matter,darling?''Said the King
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 am

"Hm... isn't it sort of normal for parents to worry about their children..?" Rose-Mary said.

(Does THE KING, have a name>>?)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 am

Ravena looked up. And screamed. Very loudly. Assassin's on roofs scared her.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 am

Hope looked down when he heard the scream. He raised an eyebrow, and jumped up. "Would you stop screaming? It would be better for both of us. Especially you."
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am

Rosa was working in her shoppe.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 am

Ravena went silent, though she was panting and very, very scared. "Please don't kill me!" she begged. "I don't want to die! I have things to do!"
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 am

"Things? We all have things to do, don't we? Now, give me a reason to not kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: