Contemporary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemporary

The steampunk roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Story.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

The Main Story. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 pm

''Or..not..''Mumbled Matt, started to skip to keep up with Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 am

Nizar tried a leap of faith from a high tower. Unfortunately for him, there wasn't a bale of hay. He would only be remembered as the splat on the floor.

"We've arrived" Jasper said, indicating the mansion, before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 am

''Ooh..''Said Matt after which she whistled approvingly.''Nice place 'you got there.''

(MWUAHAHAHAHHA NIZAR IS DEAD!!)
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 am

"It's not much compared to some houses in the Golden Zone" Jasper said while setting course for his working place, Henry hopping after him.

Mercury was wandering through the city, her eyes hidden under a hood but watching the people passing around her. She sighed as she climbed upon a flight of stairs. Having nothing to do was so boring.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 am

"Bien." Rosalina said. "Muy bien, actually. If it keeps going like this I'll finally be able to expand."
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:46 am

''Well,yeah..but compared to a bronzer's house..or..you know..a tinner's..It's a freaking castle.''Retorted Matt as she entered,still skipping, the house following Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 am

"True enough" Jasper said, shrugging as he fumbled in his pocket for the key, before unlocking the door to his work space. It was a mess, blueprints spread out over the walls, on the floor, on the tables. The whole room was littered with gears and cogs, and there were high shelves with finished inventions. "Let's see, I think I only have fourteen blueprints that I need to take with me, and a few boxes of materials" Jasper said, calculating things on his hand.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 am

Matt just stood there. and then after several minutes of watching Jasper goof around/fail and several nudges by her daemon/ she decided to help. ''Oh..right lemme help you..''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 am

"Don't worry, I can handle this" Jasper said as he quickly went around her and returned with a steam-driven car, where he loaded the boxes upon. It was his own design, made to hold more weight among some things.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 am

Upon seeing the car Matt started clapping her hands excitedly and jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Jasper tried to avoid the jumping Matt, but he slipped and fell on the floor. The contents of the box he had been holding spilled on the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Matt's jumping decreased slowly. ''Oh..sorry. Can I..help?''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm

"Why, thank you" Jasper said as he gathered the thing that had fallen from his hands.

Mercury was still bored.

Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:04 pm

''Welcome, so, since I have a terrible memory..what was it we're doigng here again?''Asked Matt.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 pm

"These are the things I will need to resume my current projects, and the basic materials for new ones" Jasper explained while putting one of the last few boxes on the cart. Henry had made his way up, so that he was sitting on the edge of the cart, watching the pair.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm

''Ah..OOH! That one looks interesting!''Shouted Matt pointing at an intersting looking blueprint.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

"You can have it, if you want" Jasper offered as he gave the cart a small push. The thing creaked and rolled away, it's course often corrected by a small kick of the engineer.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 pm

''OOH! Really! Ah..this doesn't look to difficult, yep I think I'll manage.''Mumbled Matt. ''Oh...right sorry. It erm,it looks great.''
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Jasper nodded as before he gave a cry as the cart had almost gone down the stairs. He frowned, staring at the cart and thinking about a solution.
Back to top Go down
The Master's Companion
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
The Master's Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 pm

''Need help?''Proposed Matt.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am

"I've been searching for ancient relics" Hope answered. "For example, this rather weird pocketwatch I found. It's made purely out of bronze, and no matter how you turn it, it always shows the right time. Just like the legends tell about the Pocketwatch of Brundundius." He took the watch out of the drawer, and opened it. After changing the time several hours, he closed it. It showed the correct time again when he reopened it. "It's not of much use, but it's probably a good idea to not let the wrong people find out about the existence. I wouldn't want to think about the havock that would be caused if the more powerful artifacts got into the hands of some insane upper-circlers..."
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 am

"It shows the right time.. Wow... that's.. very powerfull??" Roslina said.
Back to top Go down
Fortunos
A real human person
A real human person
Fortunos

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 am

"Yeah, now think of what the other artifacts could be. A little bit of imagination and you can think of the consequenses." Hope said.
Back to top Go down
BananazRGood
A real human person
A real human person
BananazRGood

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 am

"I'm not a very imaginative person." Rosalina said.
Back to top Go down
Limestriker
High Lady Protector
High Lady Protector
Limestriker

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 am

"Oh, yes please" Jasper said. Henry sat down on the marble floor again, amused and curious as to what they were thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Story.   The Main Story. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Story.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contemporary :: Roleplay-
Jump to: